top of page

RICS Valuation

All surveyors are RICS Registered Valuers and therefore able and qualified to undertake valuation work for a number of reasons. Whether it is buying, selling or staircasing through a Housing Association shared ownership, paying off a loan through the government's Help to Buy scheme, or for tax, lease extension, probate or matrimonial purposes, we can help and advise.


Homebuyer Report and Valuation

If you are buying a house that was built after 1840 an RICS Homebuyer Report and Valuation will help to advise you as to the major issues with the house and assist you in your decision to purchase. Using a sensible traffic light scheme the property condition is given one of three grades, 1 or Green for 'No Problem', 2 or Amber for 'Needs attention but not urgently' and 3 or Red for an 'Urgent or Serious problem that needs immediate attention'. An open market valuation and rebuilding insurance valuation assessment are included. As well as the report there will be an annotated appendix with photos highlighting the issues to make it very clear where any problems lie.

bottom of page